The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to start fresh. It’s a chance to look back on what you’ve accomplished and move forward into something new. But if your marketing strategy has been stuck in neutral, it can be hard to know where to begin. Here are some ideas for how to kick off 2023 with a bang:
Send out a round of emails at the beginning of the new year.
- Send out a round of emails at the beginning of the new year.
- Make sure you have a good email marketing strategy in place, and use your email marketing to promote your new year promotions, offers and sales.
Reach out to your most loyal customers directly.
- Reach out to your most loyal customers directly.
- Set up a mailing list and send emails to it throughout the year with special offers, updates on new products, etc.
- Ask for feedback and suggestions from customers as often as possible! They care about how their money is spent and might have useful ideas for you that you hadn’t thought of before.
- Offer freebies in exchange for reviews on social media or customer testimonials if they’re willing to share them publicly (but don’t pressure people into doing so).
Create a video that gets people excited about the year ahead.
It’s time to get excited! Here are some tips for making a video that gets people excited about the year ahead:
- Keep it short and to the point. A short, concise video will be easier for your audience to watch than an hour-long one. Think of how many times you’ve gotten distracted while watching videos on Facebook or YouTube, only to come back later only to realize that you’ve missed half of what was being said. That won’t happen with yours!
- Use a catchy title. Think of something funny, cute or clever (like “2023: The Year It All Changes For You”). Your title should be fun and stand out from other videos so people will remember it when they’re scrolling through their feed and see yours pop up on their screen!
- Use a fun theme song or sound effects throughout the video itself in order to create interest throughout its duration – this helps keep viewers engaged longer than just text would do alone since audio clips can hold attention longer than written words do because they don’t require any effort from us cognitively speaking (you know how tiring reading sometimes can be!) Plus I’m pretty sure everyone loves music so why not make use of it here? 🙂
Launch a contest to make people feel like they’re really a part of something.
A contest is a great way to get people involved in your business and feel like they’re part of something bigger. Contests help you engage with your audience, collect contact information, collect data about your customers, and get people excited about your brand.
Here are some ideas for running a contest:
- Give away an incentive that’s relevant to the industry or product you’re promoting. For instance, if you sell shoes then give away sneakers; if you sell insurance then give away gift cards for spa treatments; if you sell sports equipment then send tickets to game day events.
- Make sure there are multiple ways for participants to enter so more people will participate (e-mail address submission vs text message submission vs Twitter post).
- Set up a landing page where participants can enter their information once they’ve submitted their original entry form so it gets them into the habit of visiting from day one!
Change your social media profile images to reflect the new year.
You’re already thinking about your social media strategy for the new year. Why not take a page from last year and make sure that you have a visual representation of your promotions, events, and products? Change your profile picture to reflect the new year. This can be as simple as changing the background of your profile picture or using an overlay with a hashtag or a slogan on it. If you want to get fancier, try using custom graphics made specifically for this purpose. It’ll cost more money but will also give you more bang for your buck!
Give the gift of gratitude.
As a business owner, your goal is to make more money. One way you can achieve this is by keeping customers happy and loyal. You can do this in many ways including offering discounts, providing excellent customer service and even giving away freebies or samples with purchase. However, another great way that businesses can show appreciation to their customers is by sending out thank you cards as part of promotional campaigns.
These cards are a thoughtful gesture that lets people know how much they mean to you and your company. They also give your business name some exposure when recipients pass them around or put them on display at home or at work. These types of promotions are often successful because they’re easy-to-implement yet effective at building brand awareness in a cost-effective way.”
It’s time to plan for 2023!
As you start 2023, it’s important to plan your goals. Planning is an essential part of being successful. Your goals can be big or small, but the important thing is that they are realistic and achievable. Then, when you get started with your plans and reach each milestone, it will make you feel proud of yourself for achieving your goal—and that will motivate you to keep going!
We can’t wait to see what you do in 2023! If this list of ideas has inspired you, we encourage you to share it with your peers and colleagues. Who knows? Maybe they’ll use these tactics too. Happy New Year!