Mobile devices have become the most popular way for people to access the internet, with mobile traffic now accounting for over half of all digital media consumption. This means that marketers need to think about how they can use their content and services on mobile devices.
What is mobile marketing?
Mobile marketing is the practice of using mobile devices to promote a business or brand. It can be done through text messages, emails, push notifications and other forms of digital communication.
Mobile marketers use different types of campaigns to reach their customers on the go. For example:
- Mobile push notifications are used when you want to send something important like an alert about your latest sale or new product launch. This will help you have more engagement with your audience since they’re getting notified directly from you!
- SMS text messaging allows businesses to communicate directly with their customers through text messages sent directly from their phone number or website URL.
Advantages of Mobile Marketing
As a digital marketing agency, we know the importance of reaching your customers on their mobile devices. Mobile traffic has reached up to 90% in some nations, which shows that digital advertising is a reality that we cannot ignore. In fact, it’s an effective way to reach your customers on the go.
Mobile marketing can help you build brand awareness and increase engagement with your audience by offering them relevant content based on their interests or location (if they opt-in).
Strategies to take advantage of mobile marketing
Mobile marketing is a must for any digital business. According to a study by eMarketer, mobile traffic represents up to 90% in some nations, which shows that digital advertising is a reality that we cannot ignore.
What is mobile marketing? It’s the process of creating and delivering ads across multiple channels – like television or radio – but with one big difference: it happens via smartphones and tablets instead of traditional media like TV screens or newspapers.
Mobile marketing best practices
- Know your audience.
- Be creative.
- Be mobile-friendly.
- Have a good call to action (CTA).
- Be persistent and consistent with your messaging, but not spammy!
Data demonstrating the potential of mobile marketing
Mobile marketing is a reality. It’s not just a buzzword, it’s an essential part of any digital business. Mobile traffic is the new king, and it’s time for you to start optimizing your website for mobile users.
Mobile marketing is more effective than traditional marketing because of many factors:
- Users are more likely to purchase from businesses they can access on their phones (think Amazon, Uber).
- It costs less than traditional methods like TV ads or newspaper ads because there’s no printing cost involved in sending out emails or text messages with coupons or promotions–and those savings can be passed along directly to customers in the form of lower prices!
Mobile devices are the new digital king.
Mobile devices are the new digital king.
The world is moving faster than ever before, and consumers have become accustomed to having information at their fingertips. With the rise of mobile devices, people can get what they need from anywhere, at any time–and this has led to a surge in popularity for smartphones and tablets among both businesses and consumers alike. In fact, according to an article published by The Washington Post in 2013:
- “In South Korea…nearly 90 percent of Koreans own a smartphone.”
- “Japan leads with 96 percent penetration rate for mobile phones overall; half its citizens own a feature phone while 46 percent have smartphones.”
However you look at it–whether from an international perspective or just within your industry–it’s clear that there’s no time like now if you want to reach out with effective marketing strategies via mobile devices!
Mobile marketing is a powerful way to reach your customers, and it’s only going to get better. With more than 2 billion people using smartphones and tablets around the world, it’s no surprise that mobile devices have become the new digital kings. Mobile devices offer brands many benefits over traditional methods of reaching consumers, including personalization and location-based targeting capabilities that help increase conversion rates.